- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium onion
- 2 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 8 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cup strawberries
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Meanwhile, thinly slice onion and bell pepper. Add to a large skillet along with 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning and salt; saute over medium high heat for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When quinoa finishes cooking, turn off heat. Drain and rinse beans; add to the quinoa along with the tomatoes and remaining 1 tablespoon taco seasoning. Stir well.
- Assemble the burritos: spoon the quinoa mixture, veggies, and salsa onto tortillas. Roll up, tucking in both ends.
- Serve strawberries on the side.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 894mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 8g