- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 12 ounce asparagus
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 medium pomegranate
- 3 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, then add to cooked quinoa.
- Roughly chop spinach, cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces, and chop tomato and pepper. Add all to quinoa.
- Remove arils (seeds) from pomegranate and add to salad along with 2-3 tablespoons of dressing. Toss well to coat.
- Serve immediately at room temperature, or cover and place in the refrigerator until chilled.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 415mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 13g