- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 medium zucchini
- 4 slice ham, deli sliced
- 2 stalk green onion
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 large egg
- 2 large egg white
- 1/4 cup parsley, fresh
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Begin by cooking quinoa as directed on package. Allow to cool to room temperature before mixing with other ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray (if you do not have a mini muffin pan, simply use a regular one).
- Shred zucchini, dice ham, slice green onions, and grate cheese; set aside.
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl along with cooked quinoa, zucchini, ham, onions, cheese, chopped parsley, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Pour mixture into each muffin cup, filling right to the top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs have set and the muffins begin to brown.
- Allow to fully cool before packing into to-go containers. Slice bell peppers and pineapple and add to lunch boxes as well.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 463mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g