- 2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 medium apple
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard, dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add quinoa. Reduce to simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Once absorbed, remove from heat and fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, slice green onion, chop celery, dice apples and lightly chop spinach. Pull 1 cup of chicken from the rotisserie. Toss everything into a mixing bowl. (If desired, more chicken may be added to each serving).
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, coriander, mustard, garlic powder and pepper, mix well.
- Add quinoa to the apple mixture along with chicken. Pour dressing over, toss to combine and serve.
Calories: 446kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 963mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g