- 1 none cooking spray
- 8 ounce turkey sausage
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ounce Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 5 large egg
- 3 large egg white
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium, add sausage and cook until no longer pink; stirring to break up pieces. Remove from skillet.
- Chop onion, pepper and mushrooms; add oil to skillet used for sausage and allow to heat. Add chopped vegetables and cook until softened, approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Add vegetables to meat along with cheese and pepper; stir together and set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk in a bowl; place a small amount of spinach into each muffin tin, pour eggs evenly into muffin tins over spinach, top off with sausage mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the tops begin to brown.
- Serve with grapes.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 191mg | Sodium: 340mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g