Quick Pumpkin Applesauce
The perfect use for leftover canned pumpkin! This quick and tasty applesauce has a pinch of pumpkin pie seasoning for extra fall flavor.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 1/2 cup
- 1 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add all ingredients to a microwave-safe bowl and stir to combine.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute or until warmed through.
Calories: 93kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g