- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- Preheat the oven to 415° F.
- Stir oregano into spaghetti/marinara sauce, then spread evenly over the pitas.
- Top with spinach and cheeses (and any other topping you desire).
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until the cheese begins to melt and the pita becomes crispy.
- Serve with peaches on the side.
Calories: 360kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 913mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g