- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 1/2 medium onion
- 6 cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 4 medium kiwi
- Add mushrooms, penne, sliced onion and spinach into a large pot. Cover with water and allow to boil. Cook until pasta has softened; following the package directions for timing.
- Drain water. Drizzle with olive oil, season with pepper and sprinkle with feta. Serve with sliced kiwi.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 170mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 10g