- 4 large egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 medium mango
- Peel and slice carrots, cucumber, and mango; use food cutters to make fun shapes if desired. Set all aside separately.
- Whisk 1 egg and 1 tablespoon milk in a small microwave-safe bowl, then cook in the microwave for approximately 30-45 seconds until set (the cooking time will vary with each microwave). Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Toast English muffins.
- Add an egg to each muffin, forming sandwiches.
- Serve each sandwich alongside sliced veggies and mango.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 188mg | Sodium: 313mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 19g