- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 medium pear
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blanch the broccoli, pat dry, chop up into small pieces and set aside. Shred the cheese.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine eggs and whites and lightly whisk together. Add milk and whisk until blended.
- Stir in broccoli and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray 4 cups or ramekins with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet. Divide egg mixture evenly among cups, sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are brown.
- Serve with pears on the side.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 203mg | Sodium: 370mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 12g