Smoothie bowls are a fun and delicious way to shake up your smoothie game! This Purple Smoothie Bowl is packed with nutritious ingredients that your kids will love! Try putting all the toppings out and letting them top their own smoothie bowls.
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes toasted
- 1 medium lemon
- Add milk, yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, and 1 banana to a high-powered blender. Pulse a few times to help break down the fruit.
- Add 3/4 cup oats and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest to the blender; mix well, adding ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Slice the remaining banana.
- Divide the smoothie equally among 4 bowls. Top each serving with some sliced bananas, blueberries, oats and coconut flakes. Garnish with a lemon slice if desired.
- Serve immediately.