- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 medium lemon
- Add milk, yogurt, 1 cup blueberries, and 1 banana to a high-powered blender. Pulse a few times to help break down the fruit.
- Add 3/4 cup oats and 1 teaspoon of lemon zest to the blender; mix well, adding ice if desired until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Slice the remaining banana.
- Divide the smoothie equally among 4 bowls. Top each serving with some sliced bananas, blueberries, and oats. Garnish with a lemon slice if desired.
- Serve immediately.