- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 3/4 cup pumpkin, canned
- 3 large egg
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place liners into muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add pumpkin, eggs, honey, vanilla, lemon juice and oil; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice; blend well and add to wet ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter evenly into the muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Calories: 118kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g