- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/8 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 slice bread, multi-grain
- 4 medium banana
- 4 cup milk
- Beat together softened butter, pure pumpkin puree, pure maple syrup, pumpkin-pie spice, and dash of coarse salt with a mixer on high speed until pale and fluffy.
- Toast bread and spread with the pumpkin mixture.
- Put the remainder in the refrigerator. The mixture will stay fresh in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Serve with a banana and glass of milk.
Calories: 255kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 190mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 17g