- 2 medium banana
- 2 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 cup oats, dry
- Peel bananas, wrap in plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Blend milk, pumpkin, and spices together in a high-powered blender.
- Add oats and frozen bananas to the blender, and blend again until smooth. If desired, add ice as well until the preferred consistency is reached.
- Garnish each serving with a dash of additional cinnamon if desired.