- 1 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup flour, gluten free
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place oats in a blender and pulse to break down.
- Mix oats, flour, baking powder, coconut, raisins, and seeds in a large mixing bowl. Add honey and oil. Mix together until fully incorporated; mixture will be thick.
- Roll into 16 balls and place onto a baking sheet; press down a bit with a drinking cup.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 20mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 25g