- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3/4 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cup orange juice
- Spray bread loaf pan with cooking spray, and preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine oil, eggs, pumpkin, and sugars in a small bowl.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in a larger bowl.
- Fold sugar mixture into dry ingredients until well blended. (Optional: Add 1/2 c chocolate chips or raisins at this point if desired.)
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with a small glass of orange juice on the side.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 219mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g