- 2 cup green peas, frozen
- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar, cider
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cup lettuce, romaine
- 2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 medium pear
- Set out peas to thaw.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crispy. Remove from skillet and pat dry with paper towel. Allow to cool while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Whisk yogurt, sugar, vinegar, and milk in a bowl until well mixed and creamy; set aside.
- Toss lettuce and spinach in a large bowl along with thawed peas. Add dressing and toss well to coat.
- Once cooled, crumble bacon and add to salad along with shredded cheese and tomatoes.
- Cut pitas into triangles.
- Serve salad with pears and pita triangles on the side.
Calories: 375kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 663mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 21g