- 10 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 3 medium sweet potato
- 2 cup, chopped kale
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup raspberries
- Pour broth into a large stockpot and bring to a boil over medium.
- Peel potatoes and chop into 1/2 inch cubes; add to boiling stock. Return to boil and then simmer for 7-8 minutes or until potatoes are just tender. (Avoid overcooking so potatoes won’t break apart.)
- Add kale and mushrooms and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice chicken and toss into stock. Season with pepper. Simmer until chicken has cooked through, and is no longer pink.
- Serve soup with raspberries on the side.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 41g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 289mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g