- 4 medium russet potato
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 15 ounce chili with beans, canned
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium apple
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Wash potatoes and poke with a fork several times, allowing them to vent while cooking; wrap each in aluminum foil then bake for 60 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, drain corn, dice tomatoes and bell pepper, and heat chili.
- Allow potatoes to cool slightly, then cut them open and top with ingredients as desired.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 504kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 733mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 16g