- 1 cup, shredded cabbage
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 stalk green onion
- 16 ounce Pork, ground, 96% lean / 4% fat, raw
- 1 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 medium orange
- Shred cabbage, dice mushrooms, mince garlic, and thinly slice onions. Add veggies to a large bowl with ground pork, hoisin, freshly grated ginger, sesame oil, hot sauce, and pepper; mix well.
- Place wonton wrappers on a workable counter area with a small bowl of water nearby. Add 1 tablespoon of pork mixture into the center of each wrapper. Lightly dip fingers into water and rub onto the edges of the wrappers. Fold wrapper over, creating a half-moon shape, and then pinch off the edges to seal in the filling. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add enough potstickers to cover skillet in a single layer. Cook until golden and edges crisp, approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Continue in this fashion until all potstickers have been cooked.
- Serve hot with soy sauce for dipping and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 1299kcal | Carbohydrates: 185g | Protein: 51g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 108mg | Sodium: 2388mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 2g