- 4 ounce fettuccine pasta, dry
- 4 none pork chop, boneless
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 large egg
- 1 cup bread crumbs, seasoned
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1 medium grapefruit
- 1 cup strawberries
- Cook fettuccine as directed on package. Set aside covered.
- Pound out pork chops to 1/4 inch thick. Season with salt and pepper. In a shallow dish, whisk eggs. In a separate shallow dish, add bread crumbs. Dip both sides of each pork chop into egg wash (allow excess to drip off) and then into bread crumbs. Set aside on a clean plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium. Add pork chops and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side. Use more oil if needed. Remove from skillet onto a paper-lined plate.
- In a large bowl, toss spinach, arugula and tomatoes with dressing. Quarter the grapefruit wedges and mix in a bowl with sliced strawberries.
- Serve pork with fettuccine, salad and fruit on the side.
Calories: 722kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 53g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 217mg | Sodium: 965mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g