- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 medium potato, red
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium apple
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1 pound pork chop, boneless
- 2 teaspoon Southwest seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch sheet pan with foil; brush with 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- Dice potatoes. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place in one section of prepared sheet pan. In same bowl, toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil; place in another section of pan. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the potatoes and asparagus.
- Peel and slice apple. In same bowl, toss apple with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Mix brown sugar, cinnamon and ginger; sprinkle over apples and toss to coat. Transfer to a different section of pan.
- Brush pork chops with remaining olive oil; sprinkle both sides with Southwest seasoning Place chops in remaining section of pan. Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145 degrees F (or until no longer pink inside) and potatoes and apples are tender, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving together.
Calories: 536kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 313mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 12g