This quick and healthy breakfast uses extra-special seasonal pomegranate to top off a simple cereal and yogurt parfait.Print Pin Rate
- 4 cup (1 NLEA serving) cereal, Cheerios
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1 pomegranate (4″ dia) pomegranate
- If you need to de-seed your pomegranate, do that now and add to the top of your yogurt.
- Divide cereal into 4 different bowls. Top with yogurt.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 184mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g