- 1 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup Cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 2 cup, chopped kale
- 2 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
This smoothie gets bulky, so split all ingredients in half and mix only 2 servings at a time.
Begin by adding juices, flax and kale. Blend well.
Add frozen fruit a little at a time. If it becomes too thick, add small amount of milk (more juices could be used in place of milk, too).
Calories: 160kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 26mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 26g