- 3 medium plum
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1/4 cup oats, dry
- Dice plums. Zest the peel of one lemon, and juice the rest to save for lunch today!
- In a pot, combine plums, raisins, zest of lemon (approximately 2-3 teaspoon), cinnamon, water and apple juice. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add oatmeal and cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 5 more minutes. You may also top off oats with sliced plums.