This colorful recipe is packed with fiber and sweetened with apple juice and cinnamon. Perfect for cold winter holiday mornings.Print Pin Rate
- 3 medium plum
- 1/4 cup raisins, seedless
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1/4 cup oats, dry
- Dice plums. Zest the peel of one lemon, and juice the rest to save for lunch today!
- In a pot, combine plums, raisins, zest of lemon (approximately 2-3 teaspoon), cinnamon, water and apple juice. Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add oatmeal and cook until the liquid is absorbed, about 5 more minutes. You may also top off oats with sliced plums.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 55g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 17g