- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce pepperoni
- 2 medium orange
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Chop green bell pepper and slice red pepper into strips.
- Spread marinara sauce over tortillas.
- Sprinkle one half of each tortilla with cheese, chopped peppers, and pepperoni; fold other the half over top.
- Place tortillas one at a time into the hot skillet, and cook on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with orange wedges and pepper slices on the side.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 679mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 7g