- 2 1/4 teaspoon yeast, active dry
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 3/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dissolve yeast and brown sugar in water. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Stir in salt, oil and flour. Knead dough on floured surface just until not sticky. Put in greased bowl and let rise in a warm place till double (1 hour).
- Punch dough down, let sit on pizza pan for a few minutes. Then roll out. Let sit again for 10 minutes.
- Roll out on pizza pan. Cook at 425 for about 10 minutes. Add desired toppings and return to oven for 10-15 minutes (bottom rack ideal- or close to bottom).
Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 870mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g