- 4 tablespoon cream cheese, low fat
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 ounce raisins, seedless
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese over a tortilla, then place turkey pepperoni and red peppers on top. Roll up and cut into pieces.
- Serve with marinara sauce and side salad (green leaves, raisins and a few crumbles of feta cheese).
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 1237mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g