- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 medium mango
- Cook quinoa as directed on package.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Halve peppers lengthwise; remove the seeds and stems, then place cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Coarsely chop pepperoni and tomato. Mix with quinoa and stuff into the peppers. Sprinkle with cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until peppers are softened and cheese has melted.
- Serve with fresh mango on the side.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 611mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 17g