- 1/2 pound asparagus
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 pound pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 3 medium plum tomato
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 medium apple
- Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces; peel and slice carrots and chop broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Heat oven to 450° F, and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out pizza dough into a 12-inch circle on the cookie sheet.
- Prick dough throughout with a fork, and bake for 8 minutes. (If the dough puffs during baking, flatten with a spoon.)
- Heat dressing to a boil in a nonstick skillet.
- Stir in asparagus, carrots, and broccoli; return to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Place tomato slices on partially baked crust. Spread vegetable mixture evenly over tomatoes, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake an additional 7-9 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Serve with apple slices on the side.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 591mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g