- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 2 cup pineapple
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- Cut each pita into 8 triangles. Chop pineapple into small chunks.
- Serve each cut pita with 1/2 cup (or less) of sauce and a couple of tablespoons of mozzarella.
- Dip triangles into sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Serve alongside edamame and pineapple.
Calories: 400kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 978mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 18g