- 1 tablespoon yeast, active dry
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cup spinach
- 3 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Mix yeast with warm water; set aside for about 5 minutes.
- Combine oil, honey, salt, and yeast mixture in a large mixing bowl.
- Add flour, one cup at a time, alternating between the all-purpose and the whole wheat; continue adding flour if necessary until dough begins to separate itself from the sides of the bowl when mixing.
- Mix in an electric mixer or knead by hand until dough becomes soft to the touch and is no longer sticky. Let rise for 1 hour before rolling out.
- Meanwhile, chop onion and spinach, and slice mushrooms. Spray a hot skillet with cooking spray.
- Add onion to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook for another minute or two, then stir in the spinach. Remove from heat and set aside, allowing spinach to wilt.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Roll the pizza dough out onto a baking sheet, and bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove crust from oven, cover with marinara sauce, add cooked veggies, and top with cheese. Bake again for 5-10 more minutes until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 293kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 313mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g