- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1/2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 each bell pepper, mini
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Slice sides off each slice of bread (or cut each piece in half), forming rectangle shapes rather than squares. Cut mozzarella into thin strips and slice olives.
- Spoon a small amount of spaghetti sauce onto the bread slices.
- Layer cheese across spaghetti sauce; add two olive slices for eyes.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes until cheese melts; watch closely so it does not burn!
- Serve with bell peppers and oranges on the side.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 19mg | Sodium: 733mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 5g