- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 serving turkey pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cup sugar snap peas
- 4 medium peach
- Quarter the pitas (or cut into eighths if preferred). Place 1 cut pita into each lunch box along with equal portions of the remaining ingredients. At lunch, pita pizzas are assembled by dipping in sauce and topping with pepperoni slices and cheese.
- Serve with snap peas and sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 1324mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 19g