- 2 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup grapes
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup pineapple, canned in 100% juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Cut pita into 6 triangles. Place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice up the grapes. Mix together with the cranberries and pineapple, set aside.
- When the pita slices are done, place a teaspoon of yogurt onto each one and top with a teaspoon of the fruit mixture. Serve immediately.