- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
Serve with Quinoa Salad
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Peel cucumber; chop 1/4 and cut the remaining into slices.
- Place yogurt, spinach, chopped cucumber, salt, and pepper into a food processor or blender; process about 1 minute until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut each pita into 8 wedges, then arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Spray with cooking spray then sprinkle lightly with garlic powder.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until lightly golden and crispy.
- Serve chips and dip with cucumber slices on the side (or save cucumbers for a future meal or snack).
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 436mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g