- 2 medium mango
- 1 cup SILK Soymilk, light vanilla
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple, frozen
- 2 cup spinach
- Cut up and freeze mango pieces for a better smoothie consistency.
- Pour milk into a blender. Add pineapple, mango, and spinach. Cover with blender lid and blend to combine.
- If blender stops turning, add a little more milk. If desired add a couple of ice cubes to make the smoothie very cold and icy.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 44mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 32g