- 1 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cup vegetable broth
- 3 cup tortellini pasta
- 10 ounce frozen vegetables, mixed
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- Dice onion and mince garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium-high; sauté onion and garlic until soft and clear.
- Add broth and heat bring to a boil; add tortellini and cook to al dente.
- Add in the frozen veggies and continue cooking until heated through.
- Stir in pesto, and garnish with Parmesan cheese. Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 1238mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g