- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 medium peach
- Mix together the cream cheese, pesto, and Parmesan. Spread an even amount onto each of the tortillas; layer with turkey and roll up tightly. Slice into quarters and secure with a toothpick if needed.
- Serve with broccoli florets and peaches on the side.
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 2216mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 23g