- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 tablespoon ranch dressing, low fat
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 4 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lay breasts in baking dish. Spread a thick layer of pesto on top of each breast, then press the pecans gently into the pesto, covering each breast as completely as you can.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes covered, then 15 minutes uncovered (otherwise pecans may get too well-done).
- Drizzle any extra pan juice over the top and serve.
Calories: 784kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 59g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 588mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g