- 2 cup tortellini pasta
- 1/8 cup pesto
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain and return to pot; stir in pesto. (If sending in a lunchbox, allow to cool before packing.)
- Peel carrots and cut into sticks.
- Serve tortellini along with marinara sauce for dipping. Serve carrots, sunflower seeds, and cranberries on the side.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 405mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g