- 1 medium (approx 2-3/4″ long, 2-1/2″ dia) bell pepper, green
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium whole (2-3/5″ dia) tomato, red
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 8 jumbo black olives, canned
- 2 Shell Pizza Crust, 8 inch
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 3 slice ham, deli sliced
- 1/4 fruit pineapple
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Chop veggies.
- Allow everyone to contribute desired toppings to their own slice.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes; until cheese is melted.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 425mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g