- 12 standard cupcake liners
- 1/2 medium persimmon
- 1 1/4 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1 cup flour, whole wheat
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 2 large egg
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 2/3 cup cranberries, dried
- Preheat oven to 375° F and place cupcake liners into a muffin pan.
- Mash or puree persimmon in a food processor, being careful not to liquify.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, persimmon, eggs, honey, oil, and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just barely moistened. Fold in pecans and cranberries.
- Pour an even amount of batter into each muffin cup; bake for 15 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 183mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g