- 2 clove garlic
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup spinach
- 2 cup watermelon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine minced garlic and cherry tomatoes in a glass baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat. Bake for 1 hour on your oven’s middle rack.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and divide among 4 serving bowls.
- Meanwhile, shred or cube mozzarella cheese, and rinse and dry spinach.
- Top pasta with spinach, mozzarella, and roasted tomatoes. Drizzle oil and garlic from baking dish over top, and toss to combine.
- Serve with watermelon on the side.
Calories: 411kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 192mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g