- 8 serving pizza dough, whole wheat
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 6 oz mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup hearts artichoke hearts, jarred
- 2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 cup, diced watermelon
- Optional: If you prefer homemade dough, we use this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees, or to the temperature indicated on the dough package.
- Spread sauce over the dough; add remaining toppings bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust begins to brown.
- Serve hot with a side of watermelon.
Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 1443mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 21g