- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 2 medium russet potato
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 8 large egg
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 medium banana
- 2 cup raspberries
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add bacon and cook until crispy. Remove from skillet and crumble. Set aside. While bacon cooks, dice potatoes.
- Add oil to the skillet and toss in potatoes. Cook until tender.
- Dice peppers and mushrooms. Add to the skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes more minutes.
- Whisk eggs together in a mixing bowl, add to vegetables; stir to scramble and cook until no longer runny. Grate cheese and sprinkle on top at the end of cooking. Allow to melt. Top with crumbled bacon.
- Serve with sliced bananas and berries.
Calories: 432kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 385mg | Sodium: 272mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g