- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/4 medium onion
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup honeydew
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-high. Dice pepper, onion, and mushrooms; add to skillet. Sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together, add to skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes without stirring to allow eggs to set slightly. Stir eggs to begin scrambling. Cook until no longer runny. For larger curds of eggs, only stir occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add spinach and cover skillet to allow spinach to wilt. Meanwhile, cut melon into chunks and toast bread.
- Serve eggs alongside fruit and toast.
Calories: 218kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 295mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g