- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup corn, canned
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounce pepper jack cheese
- 12 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- Cook rice according to the package directions. Set aside.
- Cut chicken into strips and season to taste with salt (use additional seasonings here as well if desired.)
- Heat a large, nonstick skillet over medium.
- Add chicken to hot skillet and cook until no longer pink. Shred if desired or leave as strips.
- Drain corn, drain and rinse beans, and shred cheese. Add corn and beans to the skillet, along with the salsa; stir to combine and continue to cook until warmed through.
- Chop tomatoes and pineapple.
- Add some chicken mixture to each tortilla, along with rice, cheese, tomatoes, guacamole, and pineapple as desired.
Calories: 658kcal | Carbohydrates: 94g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 1116mg | Fiber: 18g | Sugar: 12g