- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium squash, summer
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 leaves mint, fresh
- 1 leaves basil, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon dill seed
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 2 medium peach
- Preheat grill to high (or prepare a skillet by spraying with cooking spray and heating over medium).
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside covered.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over fish, season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until flakey. Allow to rest for 5 minutes and then cut into bite-sized pieces. Meanwhile, quarter the squash and zucchini in a lengthwise direction.
- In a large bowl, add summer squash, zucchini, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 1 tablespoon olive oil; toss to coat. Place the vegetables onto grill and give time to become tender and slightly browned; cut into thirds.
- Combine all remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve with sliced peaches.
Calories: 498kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 615mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g