- 2/3 cup flour, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 medium peach
- 2 medium orange
- Chop peaches and oranges; set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, protein powder, baking powder and baking soda. In a separate bowl, whisk honey, coconut milk and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into dry and gently stir until just combined and no visible flour remains. There will be lumps. Gently fold in chopped pecans and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add 1 teaspoon coconut oil and heat 30 seconds more until oil shimmers but isn’t smoking. Drop batter by 1/4 cup and cook 2 minutes or until bubbles form and edges look dry and airy. Flip and cook for 2-3 minutes longer or until golden. Continue until remaining batter has been used, adding oil as needed.
- Top pancakes with peaches and oranges and serve.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 114mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 11g